Thursday, December 20, 2007

sleep is a luxury.

working 8 days straight is one hell of a toll, especially when not everyone's exactly clever.

parties after parties were kinky stuff.

discounted jap buffets.

waived corkages.

hotel drunk nights.

in no particular order.

but the overall saving still hardly holds a candle to spendings.

but i guess for all that spending, the x'mas cards sure do make it worthwhile. it touches me that people actually bother to pick up a pen and write me a message.

my beloved w960 is finally out. pending some experimentation and a price reduction from SE, i'd trust i'll be changing my phone soon!

one more dinner(planned) to go. a couple inpromtus maybe.

my dear shrivelling wallet, do bear with me for awhile long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home