Tuesday, October 16, 2007

someone kindly explains to me why the whole freaking world is so fucking selfish and overzealous to shrink responsibilities?

the affiliated flower shop tells me they refuse to do the hampers because they only do the cheaper versions. they have everything needed, so they'll give it to me and have me do it myself.

my accountant expects me to stock take the freaking shop full of 10,001 bottles using totally unrelated serial numbers. just because it makes her data entry easier. even though we had her personally come down to try doing a bloody stock take in the bloody cellar.

my dear assistant manager happily changes his appointment to today. screwing up my whole delivery shedule.

my own cousin, and aunt, come and bitch to me about how wrong i was to have them take the stock urgently. even though i had the neccessary documents and he himself said he'll get it tomorrow. due to the lack of manpower, i asked him if he could send the wines for me. answer?

'No. Its not my job scope. You got new driver, its you and him only.'

like what the fuck.

so the whole world is being underpaid and should do less work.

everything else is not part of the job so someone else should do it.

someone else being the sales staff, whom unfortunately don't have 'hamper decorator, genius serial memoriser, delivery man cum storeman' under my job title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home