Monday, November 05, 2007

yawnnn

just when everyone thought i was only capable of ranting on and on about my pitiful working life

i decided to disappoint everyone again! (abeit the pathetically low amount of people who view this page anyway)

i guess i did promise to blog about my new toy, even though its like so wasted on a less-than-amateur like me.

but anywayyyy

for those who were wondering, yes! I've went and blow one grand on my new nikon d40x DSLR!

and just today a further 0.1 grand on a crumpler 4 million dollar series photo bag!

horrendous spending i know. makes it almost seem as though i'm taking home 4 grand doesn't it.

well, despite that blowing a hole in my savings, and consigning myself to bread and water for the next 3 months or so.

i'm satisfied. after all, whats life if you don't try your hand at everything? i mean, i don't wanna grow old and start thinking; 'darn, all my life and i've never taken a decent looking photo'

now ade is probably gonna come tell me its the photographer and not the camera.

BUT! using e d40x is seriously worlds apart.

having tried a couple of consumer cameras, i cannot believe the quality of a dslr.

especially considering all i have right now is some budget 18-55 lenses.

and my weekend was dampened by the fact arsenal managed to snatch a draw from what looked to me man utd's deserved win!

so much for the 'attacking football' they were supposed to be famous for. putting 2 man behind ronaldo and cutting off all supply to tevez is so 'bolton-ish'.

not to mention they barely tried to attack. or maybe they just got crushed before they could.

yawnnnnnnn

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

The moment I saw "toy" I thought you got yourself a blown-up doll, which is something more likely that you'll by. Suitably also.

Anyway, that's not blowing lah. Blowing away money would be spending on negative intangible stuffs like drinks (clubbing). At least the camera you can sell at ebay or yahoo auctions if you ever get bored of it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home