Tuesday, May 02, 2006

oh boy... seem to be developing some habit of leaving my laptop at home nowadays.

twice i've tried going to school only to realise i dont have my laptop

some boring stuff

and the elections seem to bringing me tons of headaches, even though i'm not standing for elections

firstly, they've interrupted my sleep TWICE with their dumb lorry rallies

second, they distracted me on the way home, only for me to step into a bloody hole

ah well, rifle range was some kinky stuff today

i need to recall some of those NCC songs

tip toe right toe keep up the tempo
tip toe right toe wei wo wei wo~


sigh, been commenting to certain people lately

not like there's any disputes, but school's been getting cold

friends graduating, and we're not making any new 1s...

guess the positive effects of the society are finally showing

and it was probably the main reason i joined in the first place

one of the best decisions i made, it seems

got to know some of the best people around

not to mention its some way outta certain stuff, sure makes my life more fufilling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home