Thursday, July 27, 2006

haha, so i guess thats probably the end of my 19th birthday

didnt exactly go the way i had intended it to be, but i guess it was still a blast

skipped all my lessons today (even though i dun really regard the day as any special, but i just didnt want to be studying today)

went for lunch with kok pin and andre, last minute stuff that was probably the results of my procasination

brekos! damn the waiters gave me an extra steak, charged me for it too

luckily andre was around to finish it up

went to andre's place to slack

went to wine culture, had some company dinner

some funky indian food! so darn bloated now

gonna spend whatever left till 12 to enjoy myself

some 'well-deserved' rest, i guess

though my aa is still hanging in limbo, and my avfe is also in limbo

special thanks to the people who remembered my birthday, its hard to describe my appreciation

eric
andre
jessie
melvin
kok pin
run qing
zul
candy

a person's worth is decided by the amount of tears shed during his funeral
a person's existance is justified by the amount of people who celebrate its birth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home