Thursday, June 01, 2006

things always seem to go wrong for me nowadays

for example, i woke up at 12 (i decided to skip AA, considering i cleaned my freaking house last night for certain reasons, till like 3am)

and my ecad quiz starts at 12 too

so i ended up taking a cab to school

thankfully the i got a cab driver who had both skill and a winning mentality

driving at an average of 85km/h, and bare minimum pedal errors

such was his driving skills i reached school in 10mins, and i nearly fell asleep despite my rush

headed down to suntec for the pc shop with the guys, even though i wasn't half interested in it

walked around, and scouted out my intended targets for my wardrobe

will go down and collect them tomorrow, after WISP

alone, kinda sad, but well, friends has never been in abundance for me

looked through a personality test report i did some time back

You have many friends, but you only trust a few of these people when it really counts. Opening yourself up to more of your friends will help you create more strong and meaningful relationships.

haha, looking back, i have never really trusted anyone, be it group members or friends

and fact be proven, this theory worked for me, considering i've already had experience of trust betrayed in the last 2 years

trust is probably a luxury i wont ever learn to enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home